What Personal Information About Customers Does spinetechnologies.com Gather?
- The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve experience at spinetechnologies.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders for you, improving our software features, and communication with you.
- The benefits of process outsourcing are enormous, including Just In Time information at the right time every time. Being our core business, you could leverage upon the same and devote your internal resources and capital funds to profit-driven activities - accelerating re-engineering processes and responding with greater flexibility to today's rapidly changing marketsAutomatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many web sites, we sometimes use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more productive to improve service , we sometimes send you newsletters of our services and products, notifications of changes to our policies, and order confirmations. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, other than order notifications and receipts, please adjust your "Subscription" preferences by sending mails to us.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser
- Does spinetechnologies.com Share the Information It Receives?
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit spinetechnologies.com, your visit
and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and
our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes,
and application of the law of the state of our local state. If you have any concern about
privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our website, please send us a
thorough description by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the side menu, and we will try to resolve it.
- Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions
of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions,
unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them
less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
- Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, order, post reviews,
or other methods of communication via our website or email to spinetechnologies.com.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers.
- Automatic Information
For security purposes spinetechnologies.com sometimes collects and analyzes the Internet protocol
IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website. This is done for your protection
for tracking purposes in the unfortunate event that someone gains access to your personal or financial information
and opens an account, or makes purchases under your name.
directed to our support staff by clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the side menu. Or you can email us at: email@example.com